Sunday, September 21, 2008

10/12/08 Presentation

At the gracious invitation of psychotherapist, NJ Focusing trailblazer and teacher, Eleanor Buscher, MS, I'll be presenting in Pompton Plains, NJ on Sun. 10/12 from 11:00AM - 2:00PM. Eleanor attended my presentation at the Int'l. Focusing conference in May and as a result extended this lovely invitation. I'm looking forward to sharing some of what I've found to be so incredibly helpful in my personal life as well as with my clients.

The emphasis is on Mindfulness as used within the context of "Restoring Connection". Click on my blog entry "More about Restoring Connection" for a fuller description of the relationship between Mindfulness and Focusing as they're integrated into the model. A basic intro. to the Nervous System and Resourcing will be included as part of the framework of understanding.

All of what will be presented at this experiential workshop precedes the formal teaching of Focusing within the "Restoring Connection" model. Therefore you do not need to know Focusing in order to attend and benefit from the workshop. For those who do know Focusing, it will be a "Focusing and ..." experience. I think you'll find, as I have, that explicitly integrating the Nervous System, Resourcing and Mindfulness into Focusing will expand and enrich your Focusing process, however wonderful it may already be.

We have a few spaces left. If you're interested, contact Eleanor by ph: 973-839-5539, or e-mail: embuscher@hotmail.com.

No comments: