Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hope For the Planet?!

Even as we're watching the Democratic candidates possibly doing themselves & the party in, & as Eliot Spitzer's become a living example of karma, I've been experiencing a strong sense of positive movement occurring around us.

For example, I've been enjoying Oprah's Free ongoing 10 wk. webcast interviews w/ Eckhart Tolle. I've had mixed feelings about her, but am really liking the way she's presenting him. What's amazing, is close to 1 million people/wk. are availing themselves to this opportunity. If you miss the Mon. live webcast, you can just go to www.Oprah.com anytime after noon the next day & view it. Going into its' 3rd wk., you can view anything that's happened to date, anytime you log on. What I especially like is people are asking fantastic real life questions about how to apply what he says, via skype, telephone & e-mail. And Oprah herself is asking great "yes but" questions that we all think when reading or listening to him, but no one asks out loud.

I've also recently watched a DVD of interviews w/ 3 leading yoga teachers, all talking about yoga taking you to the same place Tolle describes, being in the present moment. Truly wonderful. Maybe there's hope for the planet?!

No comments: